A user experience professional with a talent and passion for delivering intuitive, functional, and compelling interactive solutions that fulfill user needs and surpass client expectations. Over 20 years in the accessibility and psychology fields, and over 10 years of interactive experience, including research, strategy, design and engineering, with 3 years specialized in UX/IA/IxD.
Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Mobile Application Design, Experience Strategy, Content Strategy, Requirements Gathering, Brand Ideation, Conceptual Modeling, Prototyping, Project Scoping, Production Management, Emerging Technologies, Campaign Innovation, Digital Environment Planning, Accessibility Design and Testing.
Wireframes, Sitemaps, Experience Maps, User and Process Flows, Conceptual Models, Storyboards, Content Inventories and Matrices, Heuristic Evaluations, User Personas and Scenarios, eLearning UX and UI Design, UX Competitive/Comparative Analysis, Primary/Secondary Market Research, Task Analysis, Controlled Vocabularies, Content Taxonomies, Search Thesauri, Accessibility Analysis, Accessibility Plan, Functional Specifications and Prototypes.
- Complete UI and UX requirements gathering, analysis, review, development path planning, and documentation.
- Effective team management of techs, creatives, and effective client, executive, and employee communications.
- Psychological profiling and user development capabilities.
- Full accessibility design and development for all accessible devices and handicaps.
- Experienced in:
- CMS management
- agile development
- usability and user testing
- cross-screens compliance
- wireframes and prototyping
- content analysis, writing, and editing
- interaction design and information architecture
- web, mobile, and eLearning UX analysis, UI design, and development
UX/UI Architect / Copywriter / Musician / Psychotherapist / Translator
Discretion Groups, Inc. | 2003 to Present
Provide leadership and expertise in user experience architecture and interaction design and accessibility analysis for integrated marketing initiatives. Articulate detailed experience design documentation for websites, branded communities, web-based games, social media campaigns, mobile applications, and other digital media providing deliverables including: multivariate testing plans, wireframes, detailed analysis, functional specifications, accessibility plans, experience maps, sitemaps, user and process flows, conceptual models, user personas and scenarios, and overall analysis.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop insights and make strategic recommendations for digital campaigns and platforms to drive increased user engagement, acquisition, and sales.
- Coordinate with teams, clients, and partners to facilitate user-centered design process, and deliver detailed wireframes and comprehensive UX documentation for innovative and engaging digital experiences serving a wide variety of brands and industry verticals, with an emphasis on non profit organizations.
- Convert strategic thinking into interactive solutions that unify client objectives with user needs, produce IA/IxD documentation, and collaborate throughout production to launch engaging, effective digital experiences.
- Provide copywriting, copyediting, and copy analysis to clients for print and digital collateral.
Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional
Creative Concepts for Living | 2011-2014 and 2004-2007
- Develop and oversee treatment plans for consumers with various developmental disabilities in a residential setting.
- Supervise 15 paraprofessional staff.
- Provide training and supervision to all employees in best practices regarding patient care and state and federal standards.
- Analysis and development of accessibility standards for outside applications.
United Cerebral Palsy Association | 2007-2011
- Provide behavioral training to adult consumers with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- Create and oversee the implementation of yearly treatment plans for 14 individuals.
- Teach and oversee four daily classes (computer skills, community awareness, leisure education, and community integration).
- Analysis of accessibility devices, development of robotic prototypes to assist clients, and accessibility studies on existing real-world architectures.
Comparative Media Studies
B.A. Psychology / Professional Counseling (24 ch graduate work)